Thursday, July 8, 2010

I have an obsession

I have an obsession. Yes I'm addicted - to pedicures. It started back in 1999 as a harmless little habit that I would often do on my lunchbreak. And then I started going more regularly until it became an addiction. I've cut way back now, but I had started going to the nail salon once a week while I was pregnant. I couldn't see my feet, much less paint my own toenails, so I considered it a necessity. There's nothing worse than wearing sandals or flip flops in the summer and looking down and seeing a girl with chipped nail polish... or worse - no nail polish. When I try to paint my own nails, I swear it looks like a monkey did it!

Yes it's prissy. Yes it's expensive. It's the most girly and self-indulgent thing that I do and I'm OK with that. But I can promise you, I've got the prettiest toes you've ever seen. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment