Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Rain rain go away

Today was payday and all I could think about in the days leading up to today was to have the chance to get my car washed! I worked at a car wash when I was in high school and there is nothing better than a clean car, with freshly vacuumed floor mats and the smell of lemon air freshener. Yes lemon - not that nasty "new car" smell or an overly strong vanilla. A nice, clean car.

Currently on the floor of my car there is an ecclectic mix of M&Ms, baby puffs, cheerios, old french fries, and sand from the beach. I can hardly see through the windshield because there are so many dead bugs streaked and splatted all over the place. My car is actually a deep steel blue, almost navy, but it's so dirty it looks powder blue right now.

The only thing keeping me from my sanctuary on wheels is the fact that it's raining cats and dogs outside and that would pretty much ruin a nicely washed car. Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment