Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Family pictures

My friend Heather is taking our family pictures this weekend. We try to get pictures of the kids every year, sometime around their birthdays. I'm really excited that Heather is taking them because she is an amazing photographer, but I am seriously stressed out about what we're going to wear. I know it's a bit lame to be all matchy matchy in the photos, but I love that. I want the boys and me to coordinate and look like we stepped out of an Abercrombie ad. OK so maybe that's a stretch, but I would like to colors to go together and for the photos to liven up the walls in our house. So this year I've decided on the colors navy blue, a muted light green, light blue, and white. The outfits for the kids are so cute. I'm having a really hard time deciding on what to wear for me and the hubs. Sigh... decisions, decisions...

No comments:

Post a Comment