Thursday, May 3, 2012

I'm SO happy!

The telltale sign that you are close with a friend is when their sorrows become your sorrows and their happiness becomes your happiness.  Today I am so happy to report that a friend has had the biggest blessing of his LIFE... and was awarded joint legal and physical custody of his son.  I have seen him struggle over the loneliness of not being allowed to be in his child's life and to watch him fight to prove his worth and value.  Wow.  Thank you GOD for answering prayers! 

Every single child deserves the love and support of BOTH parents.  Sometimes I don't realize how good my children have it.  I forget that there are broken families and broken homes and children struggling to have a normal family life in the saddest conditions.  They don't understand why their parents aren't together or don't get along.  I hope R and S now see that just because the home is broken, the family doesn't have to be.

Congratulations and here's to many, many happy memories.  Love you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment