Friday, May 11, 2012

Five Fact Friday

1.  I have gone approximately 32 hours without a soda.  I am doing good but my resolve is fading quickly.

2.  Derek and Courtney are coming over tomorrow night!  YAY!

3.  I almost lost my favorite James Avery ring down the drain this morning.  While this isn't the 'original' ring I had, it's my replacement one and it still means a lot to me.  I probably would have cried if I hadn't practically laid right on top of it to keep it from falling down the drain.  Hey, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. 

4.  Three weeks until my girl's beach weekend!  To say "the crash diet" has begun is a gross understatement. 

5.  My new bikini is here.  You know the one I referenced in a previous post here...  It's royal blue and beautiful.  And I am not ready to wear it yet and that makes me sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment