Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I'm publishing this because I HAVE to

A real conversation that happened today between myself and my NC State loving friend...

 me:  could you imagine what you would feel if people wrote things like that about State?

 Leah:  and "we all" get lumped in as Agriculture majors with wrangler jeans

 me:  it's just frustrating
wranglers
hahaha

 Leah:  oh people write that about state all day every day

 me:  for the record, you wore OVERALLS

Leah:  we've always been put down
i'm just retorting
oh and i'll proudly rock them again

 me:  PROVE IT
do it do it!!!!

 Leah:  HA
challenge accepted!

 me:  oh hell no, don't write that and then not do it!
hahahahahaha

 Leah:  HAHAH, my ass won't fit in the old ones
but as soon as i find the gap outlet with some, it's on

 me:  hilarious
 
Leah:  promise

No comments:

Post a Comment