Friday, July 20, 2012

Clients From Hell

Clientsfromhell.net has to be one of my favorite websites.  For those of us in client management, you will totally get this next post:




From Clients from Hell on July 19th:


On the phone with a client:
ME: Can you tell me the password?
CLIENT: Oh, shoot. I forgot. Hold on…
I hear typing. 
CLIENT: Got it?
ME: Uh, no.
CLIENT: Okay, listen.
I hear typing again.  
CLIENT: Did you get it?
ME: I don’t hear you. Did you cut out?
CLIENT: Just listen.
ME: I don’t understand what you are saying. Can you tell me the password?
CLIENT: Don’t listen to what I say, listen to what I type.
ME: That doesn’t make any sense.
CLIENT: How else would you get it?
ME: Using your voice! 
CLIENT: That doesn’t seem very safe. Here, we’ll try again…
Eventually, the client ended up emailing me the password. 

No comments:

Post a Comment