Friday, October 12, 2012

Chicago: view from the tourist

Yesterday I was feeling kind of sorry for myself.  It was mine and Jayson's 9 year anniversary, and we were spending it apart, for the first time ever.  So what did I do?  I decided to be a complete TOURIST and I took one of the river boat tours in downtown Chicago.  Man it was cool!  The boat went out into Lake Michigan and then up through the Chicago River.  I had a blast and of course I snapped pictures the entire way.  Enjoy!

A view of the new Trump Towers, looking straight up from the water.

The light house out in the lake.

Me, thoroughly enjoying myself out on the water.  (can you say cheeseball?!)

My favorite view of the Chicago skyline, heading back up the river.

The "corn cob" condo buildings.

This was my view of the sunrise from my hotel window.  Breathtaking, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment