Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Hello Chi-Town!

I'm working in Chicago this week and I absolutely LOVE this city.  I would move to Chicago in a heartbeat if my Southern blood was able to handle the cold.  One of my favorite parts of traveling is the photo diary I keep with me while I'm here.  So enjoy!

My view leaving Raleigh.  The sunset was beautiful and this picture just doesn't do it justice.

Chicago is GORGEOUS when you are flying in at night.  I normally stay on the water, right near Navy Pier, and when I was flying in you could see the Ferris Wheel there!  It was super cool.  As many times as I've been to Chicago, I've never been to the pier.  Maybe I'll have a chance to check it out this week.



Wow, Chicago can be pretty in the fall!  This was driving to my client event today.  Don't worry, Ninos was driving.  I was the tourist in the passenger seat snapping pictures of the fall leaves!


Here's Ninos and I at the Walgreens event.  He kinda rocks.  :)

My well-deserved glass of wine (or three - don't judge) in the Philly airport.  Oh yeah, my flight is delayed.  Lucky me!

I head to Corning NY tonight (at some point).  More pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment