Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Overnight trip to Corning - a pictorial


This is the seat you get when you buy your ticket on Expedia.  Yes, I am in the VERY BACK ROW.  Unbelievable...


Yeah.  The Elmira airport has only 3 gates.  That's like the Jacksonville airport!


I've somehow convinced Summer that we need to run this marathon here next September.  I guess I better start training!




My hotel room.  (Only my Richlands peeps will understand this one!)



Pageant hair?  Check!
Cute dress?  Check!
BOOTS?!  Check!!!


This picture does not do the scenery here justice.  It was beautiful and all of the trees were starting to turn their fall colors.  If you can see though, the weather is still crappy as hell here.  That makes three trips in a row that it's freezing, rainy, or snowing.


I happened to charm my way onto an earlier flight out of town.  I am quite the negotiator!  ;)



So long Corning, NY!  See you again next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment