Monday, October 29, 2012

Weekend update!

 This weekend was another busy one - I thought a photo update would be appropriate!

 Cassie and I got up early on Saturday and headed over to the amphitheater to run the Color Me Rad 5k.  It was a lot fun - there were people all along the race route that would throw "color bombs" at you.  The idea was to start out all clean and be colored from head to toe by the end.

Here's my before and afters:

 Cassie ducked every bomb thrown at her, and apparently I was just too fast because we didn't end up very dirty!  The funny thing was that when I finally took off my clothes to get in the shower, I was stained blue and green on my skin because everything had soaked through!



 The UNC vs NCSU game was saturday afternoon... being that State had beaten us for the last 5 years in a row, and we just lost to dook last week, this was a huge game for us. 



 We hung out with our neighbors and we had a decent mix of both State and Carolina fans in attendance.  MAN, WHAT A GAME?!?!  Thank goodness we won though.  I'm tired of hearing about it from the NCSU people that they have beaten us so much!  haha!



No comments:

Post a Comment