Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Heaven is REAL

"...we were riding along together on an intricately patterned surface, which after a moment I recognized as the wing of a butterfly.  In fact, millions of butterflies were all around us - vast fluttering waves of them, dipping down into the woods and coming back around us again.  It was a river of life and color, moving us through the air..."


- An excerpt from Dr. Eben Alexander's "My Proof of Heaven"

It's not often that a magazine article can move me to tears, but I found what this man wrote to be so incredibly powerful.  I've often said that I have felt my sister's presence whenever I have needed her most, and that feeling is often accompanied by the sight of butterflies.  It happens so often, I consider these "angel sightings".  How else do you explain butterflies allowing me to hold and touch them like they do?  What an amazing thought - maybe butterflies ARE angels? 

No comments:

Post a Comment