Sunday, August 12, 2012

Holy Mom Jeans!

It is official - I am on strike from the Gap.  The company that I loved for so long has taken their quest for fooling the world into wearing Mom Jeans to a whole new level.  I didn't realize how bad it had gotten until I went shopping for some new jeans this weekend.  Observe: Exhibit 1

These are Gap Long and Lean jeans.  Um, do I look long and lean to you?  How frumpy does my butt look?!?  It's OK, go ahead, look at my ass.  I give you permission.  WOW, that looks horrible.  It wasn't until I actually took a picture that I realized how bad these look.

On to Exhibit 2:

With well placed pockets, subtle color differences and design detailing, my butt is transformed into a hot piece of ass!  (OK that made me laugh to write that).  But look - same butt, better jeans.  What a difference!!  I am not shopping at the Gap anymore.  Sorry guys, your quest for Mom Jeans domination ends with me.  I'm done.

So ask yourself this:  Are you wearing Mom Jeans and don't realize it??  Have you looked in the mirror at your own behind lately? 

No comments:

Post a Comment