Tuesday, August 7, 2012

True Confession Tuesday

1.  I listen to music from the 90s because "I can't stand any of the crap on the radio nowadays."  I have officially become my mother.

2.  I hate doing laundry and I probably "re-dry" a load of clothes at least three times a day because I didn't go fold them when they were done.  Energy waster?  You better believe it...

3.  I'm so frustrated with being a woman and the bullshit I deal with related to my reproductive health that I'm tempted to tell my doctors I am ready for the full hysterectomy.  Yes, I said it.  Take that shit out of me.

4.  There are days that I think I should look into what it would take to become a grief counselor.

5.  I am silently counting down the days until school starts because I am ready to have some structure in my life again.  Not having a daily routine with my children is throwing everyone out of whack.  And it shows in the temper tantrums, the messed up sleep patterns, and how scattered everyone in my family seems to be.

6.  I have had a twitch in my right glute for almost 3 days now.  This is not only obnoxious because I feel it when I'm trying to sleep and while I'm sitting at my desk working, but there's no good explanation for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment