Thursday, August 9, 2012

My girlfriends are awesome

We're getting ready to have a girls night out this Saturday night, and this is what I got in my email this evening...




OK Ladies it’s been a while since we’ve been out on the town. We’re all a little older, a little wiser, definitely better looking…the question is can we can still hang with those young 20 something BITCHES……YES WE CAN!!
I took it upon myself to do a little “now” and after 2 hours of drinking pictures….however for some of us this may occur a lot sooner….

BEFORE ……                                         




















AFTER……..
 

















BEFORE ……    
 









AFTER……..


















BEFORE......
















AFTER......
















BEFORE........
















AFTER......












BEFORE......















AFTER.....

















Look out Raleigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment