Friday, August 3, 2012

Ways in which I'm being an adult today

I steal a lot of things from my friend Leah but I couldn't say no to this one today.  I feel like I haven't had much fun lately and it's starting to get to me.  As such, here is my list...

Ways In Which I’m Being an ACTUAL Adult Today

1- I took a SHOWER this morning and actually got dressed.

2- I made my own lunch instead of running out and going through the drive thru somewhere or getting take out.

3- I paid 8 bills today.  ONLINE.  And way ahead of time.  Go me!

4- I had to decline an outing tonight with one of my girlfriends tonight because I am too busy with work, school, and just life overall to be able to go out.  Sigh...

5- I checked both my bank accounts and had more money than I realized.  (always a bonus)

6- I flossed.

7- I haven't opened the bottle of wine in the fridge, despite 23 different reasons that I could have. 



Most of the time I am happy to be a grown up.  There are a lot of perks.  But I'm tempted to blow off everything on my to-do list for tomorrow and to take the kids to the beach...

No comments:

Post a Comment