Friday, September 7, 2012

Five for Friday

1.  I tried to move a china hutch yesterday and I hurt my back.  Again.  I feel like I've been dealing with back pain for months because I keep doing stupid shit.  I am clearly weak and out of shape - why I think it's ok to move furniture by myself is beyond me.

2.  I treated my husband to a one-hour foot massage today.  No, I was not the one who gave him the foot massage.  And you bet your sweet ass I was sitting right next to him, getting one for myself!

3.  Apparently I have a fucking dirty mouth today.  SHIT!

4.  I bought some mums yesterday for fall.  I am officially old.  (for the record, they are purple and really pretty)

5.  Every time I hear Crash by the Dave Matthews Band I think of summers in Chapel Hill.  Sigh... nostalgia.

No comments:

Post a Comment