Friday, September 14, 2012

Five for Friday

1.  I named my iPhone "White, white baby".  I completely forget about it until I'm backing up my phone and it still makes me laugh.  Clearly, I'm hilarious.

2.  My husband is one of the funniest gift givers.  He always gives me the most bizarre gifts, but they are always completely thoughtful.  For instance, the two most recent gifts he bought me were a) an ultrasonic toothbrush and b) Tom Woodward's new book.  For the record, I wanted both of those - but it cracks me up when he sends me a text message that he has a surprise for me (and I think Oh goody he's bringing home wine or flowers! (haha)) and it's a toothbrush.  :)  God love him - he's a great guy!

3.  I spend 97% of my time on Fridays doing IT-related stuff for my job.  In case you didn't know, I am NOT an IT person.  Not even close.  I wish I didn't have to do this stuff.  There are so many places that mistakes can occur and I hate having that pressure on me.  HATE IT.

4.  It smells like food in my house.  I bought new plug in thingies and when you walk from one room to another, it smells like caramel and pumpkin and all kinds of food smells!

5.  I haven't drank a soda in two weeks.  That's a huge thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment