Tuesday, September 25, 2012

True Confession Tuesday

1.  I have come up with 13 different things in my head that I am tempted to call my gyno about and suggest that we try to "deal" with my ongoing female issues.  I mean seriously, this has gone on long enough.  I'm ready to rip out my uterus.  TMI?  You have NO idea...

2.  I read Leah's blog and now Free Your Mind by EnVogue is also playing in my head.  Thanks Leah.  (Prejudice, wrote a song about it. Like to hear it? Here it goes)...

3.  I got my car washed first thing this morning.  It made me smile.  It's the little things, people!

4.  I have 9 empty toilet paper rolls sitting on my desk at the moment.  They are for an upcoming halloween project.  I am tempted to throw them all away, but I really want to have the "cool" house this halloween.  (And Jayson still keeps begging for me to let him buy a fog machine.  I'm this close to giving in)

5.  I am dreading all of the work travel I am getting ready to go on.  While I actually enjoy being on the road and sleeping in a big king sized bed all by myself, with as many feather pillows as I can get my hands on, I am not looking forward to wearing heels and suits for several days in a row. 

6.  I am throwing a baby shower this Sunday.  I love babies.  I am so excited for Derek and Courtney because they are having a BOY and I just know they are going to be the best parents.  I think I'm more excited for Derek though - he is going to be an amazing father - and if his son grows up to be anything like him, that's a great honor.  And Courtney is so lucky to know the love of a son.  Mothers and sons are such a special bond.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment