Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Incredible

So I'm sitting here waiting for my lunch order at the Greek place near my house when I overhear a conversation between two "portly" ladies dressed in scrubs. I can only theorize that they are nurses or dental assistants or something based on how they are dressed and the fact that we are surrounded by a huge medical park. Well the girls are going on and on about how they don't have time to go to the gym and the last thing they want to do is work out etc. The conversation suddenly turns to dessert, seeing as how there's a cupcake shop right next door. Instead of spending the next 20 minutes of their lunch break enjoying this beautiful weather and taking a much-needed walk, they are going to go eat 2,000 calorie cupcakes. Ugh. I hate it for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment