Tuesday, November 13, 2012

A quiz

(because I don't have much creativity in me today)

If you were a fictional character who would you be? 
Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz.  She's proof that a gorgeous pair of shoes can take you places.
 
Favorite vacation spot/type:  The beach.  ANY beach. 

How did you get your name?  My mom was a fan of the Little House on the Prairie books.  Carrie was the youngest daughter in the stories.

Do you have a signature “something”? (smell, color, style):  My hair is pretty legendary I guess.  But to be honest, I have worn "vanilla-flavored" perfume since about 1994.  Yes vanilla.  And no not vanilla fields - but I'm not telling you what.  People tell me I smell tasty, so I'd say it's a plus.

If you were given $500 that you cannot spend on bills, what would you buy?  20 pedicures.  true story.

Favorite Beatle:  I'm actually not a huge fan.  I mean, I like their music, but I couldn't tell you the words to most of their songs.  Sorry Leah, I know that is like a knife to the heart.


First CD you ever bought:  Pearl Jam - Ten and Paula Abdul's Spellbound

Preference:  I like to cuddle.

Fictional character you most want to marry:  Noah from the Notebook.

1 comment:

  1. You're killin' me C! xoxo Also, you have the best answer, Noah from the Notebook is PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete