Thursday, November 15, 2012

Another quiz

"Cause quizzes are fun when you're bored out of your freaking mind.


The things you do when you're bored... 
 
1. First thing you wash in the shower? My face

2. Are you more of a coffee or alcohol drinker? neither really, although I like wine lately

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? every day of my life

4. Do you plan outfits? don't most people?

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?  Elated, but tired

6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red?  Considering I'm crammed in the window seat on an airplane, I can't see much around me.  And I don't see anything red.

7. What would you do if you opened your door and saw a dead body? Scream out "WHAT THE...?!"

8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? I had a dream that I got an upsetting phone call and that one of my friends had died in a car accident and I didn't get to say goodbye.

9. Three of your current feelings? exhaustion, anxiety and frustration

10. What are you craving right now? to be honest, I really want spicy chinese food

11. Do you floss? When I remember

12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? ewww

13. When was the last time you talked on aim?  Years ago.  Although I was fond of it for sure.

14. When was the last time you cried? Why? last night.  Having a difficult conversation with someone I care about and I felt powerless.

15. If you could be a superhero, who would you want to be? Wonder Woman - duh.

16. Did the one person who hurt you most in your life apologize? Not entirely.

17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? I'm a licker.  I can't bite cold things.  Brrrrr...

18. Favorite movie ever?  The Wizard of Oz

19. Do you like yourself?  I'm the bomb.com

20. Have you ever met a celebrity? Yes, in fact I met one today in the airport.

21. Could you handle being in the military? Absolutely not.

22. What are you listening to right now? The whirr of the airplane

23. How many countries have you visited? a few - three maybe?  USA, Mexico and Japan.  I'm lame.

24. Are your parents strict? My Dad honestly THOUGHT he was.  But no, they weren't.  We were always really good kids though.

25. Would you go sky diving? NEVER, not in a million years

26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? No thank you, I'll pass.

27. Whats on your mind right now? I need to find another car.  Sigh... Poor Brutus.

28. Is there anything you want to say to someone?  There are many things that I would like to say to you but I know howwwwwwww... cause maybeeeeeeeeeeeee You're gonna be the one that saves meeeeeeeeee...  Oh sorry, totally got sidetracked

29. Have you ever been in a castle? No

30. Do you rent movies often? Yes, whenever we can

31. Whats your zodiac sign?  Sagitarrius

32. When was the last time you had sex? Damn.  None of your business.

34. Ever had a near death experience? Yes, I was almost hit by a car while I was standing on the side of the road trying to help someone in an ice storm.

35. Do you believe in karma or predestiny? Yes

36. Brown or white eggs? white.  the brown ones weird me out.

37. Do you own something from Hot Topic? no

38. Ever been on a train? sure

39. Ever been in love? Yes, many times in my life.  I am blessed.

40. If you were paid 1 million dollars to spend the night in a supposed haunted house, would you do it? Yes, but I wouldn't like it.

41. If you could trade places with any person living or dead, who would you trade places with? My sister, so she could be here again.

42. If you could shorten your life expectancy by 10 years to become more attractive, would you do it? Hell no.

44. What was your favorite bedtime story as a child? Didn’t have one, but I have always loved the song my Dad would sing to us.  I sing it to my kids too.

45. You’re walking down the street, you come across a burning building. A woman says her baby is trapped inside, what would you do? Call the Fire department

46. If you could choose the future profession of your son or daughter, would you? No. I want them to choose it so that they are happy.  But as their parent, I will give my opinion and advice when it's asked of me.

47. What was your best experience on drugs or alcohol? do people actually have good experiences doing either? 

48. What was your worst experience on drugs or alcohol? too many to name.

50. As you’re walking down the street you find a suitcase full of money sitting next to a parked car, would you take it? Man that's tempting.  Knowing my luck I'd get caught.

51. If you found that a close friend has AIDS, would you still hang out with them? Obviously, but wow, that would suck.

53. How old were you when you lost your virginity?I was way too young.

54. Do you believe in ghosts, werewolves or vampires? Only ghosts

55. If you could live forever, would you want to? No, I want to go to heaven

60. If you could choose the sex of your unborn child, would you want to?  Yes only because I have two wonderful boys and I would want a girl.

61. Would you rather live longer or be wealthy? live longer

No comments:

Post a Comment