Monday, November 12, 2012

Thankful - Day 12

Day 12:   I am struggling today.  It's been a very long day filled with one thing after another, so I will start slowly on this one.

Today I am thankful that my dog wasn't ready to go to doggie heaven, despite the early morning worry and a $400 trip to the emergency vet.

I am also thankful that Jayson was not working today so that HE was the one to discover that my transmission on my car was about to give up.

I am thankful I was already packed when said transmission wanted to crap out so that we could get everything in the other car and leave the house within 15 minutes.

I am thankful that I have no fear of driving a vehicle that is acting possessed.  I actually kind of liked it when it revved to 5000rpms in 2nd gear.  That kind of excitement is usually reserved for James Bond.  I wasn't fond of the way it BUCKED into 2nd gear, however.

I am also thankful that in spite of all of this nonsense today, I was able to make it to the airport on time.

I am thankful I had 3 hours+ to kill in the airport in New York because it allowed me to get a much-needed manicure.

And now I am thankful that there's some awesome mexican food in this terminal because I'm freaking starving.

Yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment