Friday, November 30, 2012

Thankful - Day 30

Day 30:  Today I am thankful that I actually enjoy working out.  My whole body hurts from head to toe.  My hands hurt, my hips hurt, my calves hurt...  every inch of my body feels like it's been beaten up right now because I'm just getting back into working out again.  But I LOVE IT.  And I am thankful that this is the one part of my health that I will always take care of.  It's been a rough year for me, both physically and mentally.  I've decided to fight back.  I've decided to reclaim my health and to reclaim my body and to do everything I can to honor what God has given me and to take good care of it.  I've seen too many friends and loved ones battling health issues - things that are completely preventable like obesity, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, etc.  These are things that can be reduced or minimized with diet and exercise and good old fashioned common sense. 

Care to join me in this quest?  Want to make this next year the best year ever?  Want to be the best you possible?  I know I do.  I know I am sick and tired of being sick and tired.  I am tired of feeling lethargic and winded.  I am tired of not taking better care of myself.  There's no excuse for it.  So I'm taking action and changing my fate.  I hope you'll do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment