Monday, November 26, 2012

Thankful - Day 22-26

Sorry, I didn't get on the blog much over the weekend.  Here's my list though:

Day 22: Today I am thankful for not having to cook Thanksgiving dinner!  Sure, I made sausage balls and green bean casserole, but no turkey, potatoes, etc.  It's nice to not have to clean up either!  YAY!

Day 23:  Today I am thankful that I am back in the gym.  Even if my first workout was at 6am the day after Thanksgiving.

Day 24:  Today I am thankful for a chance to have a date with my husband.  Our anniversary was back in October and we never had a chance to actually celebrate.  Clearly we weren't in any sort of hurry...

Day 25:  Today I am thankful that I got my paper written early and I was able to go to bed at 8:30pm.  Yes, I love going to bed when the kids do.  Sue me!

Day 26:  Today I am thankful I have a job to come back to.  The first day back after a holiday is brutal.  The first day back after being off for a week is even worse!  But not having a job to go to at all would be unbearable.

No comments:

Post a Comment