Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Have a Tacky Christmas!

So I decided this year I was going to use up all of the half-rolls of wrapping paper I have in the closet and I declared this year TACKY CHRISTMAS!  In other words, no color scheme for the tree based on the wrapping paper I've chosen for this year.  I let the kids talk me into putting all of the ornaments on the tree.  This is what it looked like:

Isn't it awful?  It's so overwhelming and there's stuff everywhere.  The kids had fun decorating the tree but I don't like it.  It's just TOO MUCH.  And what's worse is that this isn't even ALL the ornaments I have.  This is just the colored jewel-tone balls and the "family" ornaments we had.  I have an entire bin of colored balls for other color patterns.  And white lights.  This tree is dripping in colored lights, which is such a big no-no.  Ugh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment